1. Materials may only be checked out from the library with a valid GHS ID Card.
2. All library materials are to be checked out at the circulation desk.
3. A maximum of two books may be borrowed for two weeks, but can be renewed.
Pay for a Book Paying for a Lost or Damaged Book
- Students & Faculty/Staff are responsible for all materials that are checked out to them. Late fees will not be assessed as long as the materials are returned.
- Failure to return a checked-out book will result in payment for the full cost of the book.
- If full payment is not received for the book, this may result in the withholding of student report card and/or graduation.